Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life At Home

I was able to get released from the hospital only one day after coming into this world, but before I left I got to have a bath and Grandpa Lynch came to visit me.
In order for me to leave the hospital I had to agree to have a nurse come and visit me the next day at home to make sure my billy bop levels were normal. The first test in the hospital was leading them to believe that I might have some mild Jaundice. Unfortunately the tests came back worse on Wednesday, so I had to go in to the clinic for another billy bop test. Finally after the third test on Thursday, my billy bop levels have stabilized so hopefully I'll start loosing some of my orange tint.

The accommodations are much better at home than the hospital. No one wakes me up from my naps, unless it's time for to eat, and I have mom and dad on call 24/7. My favorite time to be awake is from 11pm to 4am. During this time I eat about every 90 minutes.

My sister Lauren still isn't quite sure what to think about me. When I came home on Tuesday she was pretty shy.

I think she might like me though, because she has already started sharing her books and her treats with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment